It's Your Nurse Practice Act; CBD, THC and Rx; Self-Compassion; Human Trafficking; Addictions
Ingrid Johnson, Luke Terry, Laura Saye, Jen Jachimiec, and Bari Platter
This event offers 6.0 contact hours to attendees.
This year the Collaborative Conference is hosting a new 75-minute session where nurses move about tables each featuring a topic, expert lead, and resources.
Meet other nurses who are interested in the same ideas/projects, share experiences, and take back resources for implementing practice changes!
- Implementing aromatherapy: your workplace and personal life
- ERAS: bringing this EVP to your practice
- Palliative Care: what is it and how should it change your practice?
- Nurse movers: hikers and runners
- Holistic help for chronic pain: essentials in the toolbox
- Surges in Suicide: why, where, and what nurses should do
- RN Resiliency and Self Care: original research in Denver and bringing resiliency to your workplace
- Nurse needlers: knitters and quilters
- Ketamine and Lidocaine: the old is new and how to safely provide care